– Today we see the best and
the worst Amazon has to offer. – Let's talk about that. (funky electronic music) (fire crackles) Good Mythical Morning. – Last month, Jeff Bezos and his wife, formerly the richest couple on the planet announced they would divorce,
and just like his marriage, not all things we buy are
as good as advertised. – Back in November, we tried
putting out product knowledge to the test by trying
to determine what was a five-star product or a one-star product from a wide range of Amazon's products, but today we're doing the same exercise but focusing on the weirdest
tech products we could find. – It's time for, ♪ Twinkle, twinkle Amazon stars ♪ ♪ How I wonder which has one ♪ ♪ And which has more by far ♪ Tech edition. Here's how it's gonna work, we will receive two
different tech products. We define tech product as something that uses electrical technology. – You talking about electronics? – Yeah yeah yeah, one of them
has an overwhelming amount of five-star reviews and
the other product has an excessive amount of one-star reviews. – After we thoroughly investigate, Stevie is gonna give us a three two one and we're going to place our
hand over what we believe– – Place it.
– To be the one-starrer.
Whoever gets the most
right at the end gets to take home a product
of his or her choice. – Really, we can do that? – Yes, let's play. (twinkling music) – First up, we've got a smart water bottle versus a mini donut toaster. – Nice. – Which one is the one-star product? – Okay so this smart water bottle actually seems pretty cool. This thing's $65. And it is hooked up to an
app on the Google Pixel here. – What is it called? – It's called the Hidrate Spark. Basically watch what
happens as I drink this and then put the cap back on. I don't know if it's
gonna go down as a drink unless I put the cap on. – Okay. You need to get Big Daddy Chugs in here. Or whatever his, what's his name? Bubba Chugs? – Badlands Chugs.
– Badlands Chugs. – Now do this and look. – Nothing.
(crew laughs) Okay.
– 16, I'm still 16 years old. – Lookin' like a five-starrer to me. – Hold on I wanna make sure, is there anything I should do, Chase? That's it?
– It worked last time. – It's supposed to work. – It works sometime? Now I'm just gonna make
donuts in a toaster. – Oh there it goes, there it
goes, look, it just went up. – Oh the technology's responding? – I went from 16% of my
goal to 22% of my goal. It just took a second to react. – Oh gosh.
– Now you're making, who is in the market for mini donuts? – Anyone who likes using
the toaster I guess. – While you're doing that
I'll also let you know– – Is this too much? – You can come over here–
– Probably. – And hit glow. And look. Look Link, look what's
happened to my bottle. Watch my bottle. – Whoo! So it's also a lava lamp? – It's also fun.
I think it might glow
like that as a reward when you finished with your water. – So this is a silicon insert and I gotta make one more. You know what, I'm just gonna do one. That'll be enough, this is gonna be great. I'll throw this in here and
then I'm gonna put it down on number two, and then
I'm gonna make some donuts.
– I'm gonna drink some more water. – All right, let's wait a little bit. Ope, here we go!
– Hey! – It's back up and we're back in. Welcome to Good Mythical Morning. I hope there was a mid-roll. – (chuckles) Wow. Probably not. – Okay, so let's see if
we have a, woo that's hot. – Oh I smell that burnt silicone. – Let's see if we have
a one-star experience or a five-star donut experience. (crew laughs) I don't know it's difficult to tell. And I know what you're
thinking, user error. – User error, definitely there's a lot of user error going on there. – But maybe it tastes great, ooh. Woo, that's hot!
– Ooh that's good. – It tastes good. – Man that's a five-star taste. – It really is a five-star taste. Shew, shew, shew, shew, shew. – Wow.
I'm ready to vote. – Okay.
– Again we're putting our hand over the one-star.
– One-star. – Three, two, one. – It's gotta be this. I mean, this can't be my fault. – You are both correct. – Yes! – People don't like it because
it's a genuine fire hazard that makes bad donuts if it works at all. – Oh.
– Okay I have been validated. But I am gonna keep this and
keep working on my technique.
– The taste is good though. I need some water to wash it down. (twinkling music) – Next up we've got an
electric knife versus a fortune telling ball. Which is the one-star product? – Oh Mr. Predicto, huh? Okay, here's a switch, lemme turn that on. (mysterious chiming) It's working, it's working. – The answer is no. – I haven't asked a question, dude. Chill out. – He's predicting, it's Mr. Predicto. – Can I–
(knife whirs) Juggle this electric knife. – Now is not the right time. (Rhett laughs) – Now is not the right time,
you know what, it's accurate. – That's fair, you
wanna ask him something? – Is Rihanna now or has she
ever been aware that I exist? (crew laughs) – Seems that he's not
aware that you exist.
(mysterious chiming) – Yes. (crew laughs) – Rihanna, if you're watching– – She's not, man. – I'll meet you at Fyre Fest Two. – Is Mr. Predicto hiding
a deep, dark secret that would ruin him if
the public found out? (mysterious chiming) – That is a likely outcome.
– Oh. – Okay and this is just a typical– – Shady. – I mean my dad'll cut a
turkey with one of these and my mom will just watch him and smile. – Do this.
(Rhett chuckles) (knife buzzing) – Oh! – It cuts Jell-O, but we
knew that was gonna happen. – Oh goodness. (knife buzzes) Why are you severing a foot
that's already been severed? Okay, all right I've seen enough. I've seen enough.
– That's gonna take awhile. – I'm ready to vote.
– Okay. – Should we vote? (mysterious chiming) – It is best not to say now. – Oh, it's up to us. – It's ambivalent. All right, aw shut up, okay. – The power of choice.
– All right. – Three, two, one. Psh, no. It didn't cut through the foot! – Yeah but it's not a turkey.
– The one-star product
is the electric knife. – Whoa, really?
– Yes! – People didn't like it
because it won't carve turkey. – Or feet.
– It looks a lot like every one I've ever seen. – Nope, won't carve turkey. (knife whirs) – I might be going back to Mr. Predicto. Gotta get it that secret.
– You should. (twinkling music) – Next up we've got a cat laser pointer versus a LaserComb.
Which is the one-star product? – Laser–
– Comb. – Laser pointer. This matches my shirt, look at that. I'll use it on my hair but
first, let's try this thing out. – So you know how the cats like
to follow the little laser. – Yeah.
– But you get tired– – Really smart, they're great animals. – Oh.
– Wouldn't you say? – Look at this. – It's laser caressing your nipple. (crew laughs) – It actually feels like
it's scratching an itch. – There we go.
– Oh get the other one. Get the other nipple. Oh. – Imagine a cat trying to, is that how you pinch cats, man? So I mean, if you got a cat, have the decency to play
with it with a laser. I mean don't do an automated. – This is perfect, I think you should let the robots raise the cat. I definitely believe in this technology. – Okay now the LaserComb
Ultima 12 is a hair growth laser light device.